Monday, January 9, 2012

Today

I will walk as though I always remember that I have something to contribute, something to offer- that I can make this place just a title bit better.  Today I will not as though am a bottomless pit of need, taking more than my share and certainly more than I have earned.

Today I will be grateful for all that I have and all that I am capable of... I will lend a hand and remember that warmth and kindness are a rare and precious commodity.

Today, I will be grateful for having the basics- warm safe place to lay my head; safe, drinkable water at my disposal, along with a hot shower, and healthy nutrition available to me.  My loved ones are healthy and safe and out of harms way. I have a God and am free to express that relationship in any way I need.

Today I will be aware.

No comments: